What's new

Hello fellow BOTL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey BOTL. Figured I'd do a little intro. My name is Brandon. I started smoking this year, late March. Dad got me hooked, and sent me back with his first humidor. Since then, I've acquired 3 more desktop humis, and have built my own wineador.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Welcome Brandon! Hahaha glad you joined the forum!

I met brandon today for a little deal meet up and of course that meant we had to grab some smokes and hang out!

Btw guys... he's gonna fit in just fine, already knows how to fight in a little hand to hand herfing combat:

Check out that cello

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome from Virginia. Looks like you're right between the triad and the triangle. Plenty of cigars and craft beers.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cigars yes, craft beer, not really for me so much. Lol. Rather sit back with a Corona, or a small glass of tequila. I'm actually kinda curious, what would be a good intro into the burboun game, that wouldn't necessarily break the bank, but would also be pretty decent? For obvious reasons, I definitely understand the saying "you get what you pay for". Lol

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Cigars yes, craft beer, not really for me so much. Lol. Rather sit back with a Corona, or a small glass of tequila. I'm actually kinda curious, what would be a good intro into the burboun game, that wouldn't necessarily break the bank, but would also be pretty decent? For obvious reasons, I definitely understand the saying "you get what you pay for". Lol
I've tried to like bourbon and scotch, but neither seem to be me. I'm sure if you search the forum, you'll find threads by those who know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Brandon! Hahaha glad you joined the forum!

I met brandon today for a little deal meet up and of course that meant we had to grab some smokes and hang out!

Btw guys... he's gonna fit in just fine, already knows how to fight in a little hand to hand herfing combat:

Check out that cello

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Hey Brendon, let me know what you think of that partagas when you get done with it. Lol.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Welcome from Ohio.
Bulleit was a good starter bourbon for me. Inexpensive, and pretty good. Four Roses and Buffalo Trace are nice as well.