What's new

Hello Folks

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm a fairly seasoned cigar smoker, but very new to the internet. I say that I'm a fairly seasoned smoker, but actually I'm here hoping to learn even more. Looks to be a fine group of people here and I hope to get to know you all. I'm from the First Coast of Florida (St. Augustine) and have been freezing my ass off the past week. Probably not going to get any sympathy from you northern fellas I know. Anyways it's great to be here!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You get sympathy from the west coast. Welcome to BOTL :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Welcome to BOTL, and it will be in the single digits at night for the next 6 or 7 nights this week. Just put a fleece on and go out and enjoy a smoke. I will try one today and Sunday.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Welcome aboard.......Well here in the Arctic land of Northern MN....-19 with wind chill @ -30...so wel-wel-wel-wel-come, and brrrrrrrrrrrr
BradMc

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ah yes the tornados. Pesky little devils. Thanks for all the welcomes! Also, yes ATC the resturants are great. However, my fav burned down a little over a year ago :(