What's new

Hello from a Canadian Newbie

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I heard about this place the other night, I thought I would pop in and see what everyone is chatting about over here.

Brief history about myself and cigars;

I smoked cigarettes off and on over the years, but gave them up for good a few years ago. The wife bought a 100 count humi and Cigar for Idiots book for Christmas. I got through the book, and a buddy brought back a few smokes from Cuba for me. I've been hooked ever since.

I don't have a 'go to' cigar yet. Still trying everything I can get my hands on. Cost of smokes are high up here, so I pick up a few here and there when the budget will allow (budget=wife).

Summer time allows me to smoke a little more....I don't enjoy standing outside in the cold with a cigar. Plus I spend most of the winter in hockey arenas with my youngest. He plays AAA hockey which means lots of traveling.

I enjoy chatting about cigars and anything else that pops up. Like most people, I have an opinion about everything.....but smart enough not to share some of them.:wink:

I see a few familiar faces here.

:waving:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome! :welcome:

You're lucky that you have unrestricted access to all the world's cigars; most of us do not. So take comfort in the fact that while you may not smoke terribly often, when you DO you're smoking good stuff.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome,

I think I've seen your name pop up in a few emails we were both CC'd in from Raol. He's around here somewhere.

I tend to prefer it here as opposed to where we both came from. Check the place out and hit up a newbie trade, the guys here are great.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome,

I think I've seen your name pop up in a few emails we were both CC'd in from Raol. He's around here somewhere.

I tend to prefer it here as opposed to where we both came from. Check the place out and hit up a newbie trade, the guys here are great.
Hi Bobcat

I agree about the other forum. I check in there once and a while but not the friendliest place..if you know what I mean.

I spend a lot of time over at CW also....great group over there as well. You can never have too many friends.

I got a an email from Raol today. He had to go to the post office, but didn't like the package so he sent it back.:wink:

I like what I have read here so far.