What's new

Hello from Alabama

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am currently attending school at The University of Alabama. I have been an avid cigar smoker for almost 3 years now. I was brought to this site by a friend in Orlando. I am always looking to trade and always wanting to have a cigar when I travel. I hope to build up some camaraderie with the other brothers on here and learn more about the brotherhood. Right now my "go-to" brands are DE, El Primer Mundo, and La Palina. I can't wait to explore this site a little more!

Kennith

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am currently attending school at The University of Alabama. I have been an avid cigar smoker for almost 3 years now. I was brought to this site by a friend in Orlando. I am always looking to trade and always wanting to have a cigar when I travel. I hope to build up some camaraderie with the other brothers on here and learn more about the brotherhood. Right now my "go-to" brands are DE, El Primer Mundo, and La Palina. I can't wait to explore this site a little more!

Kennith
Roll tide. Welcome to the forum from another new member as well

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Kennith!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

This is an excellent place to trade, learn more about cigars and enjoy the camaraderie...Glad that you decided to join!