What's new

Hello from alex va

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have been smoking cigars now for about 3 years and my favorite cigars are liga privada #9. I tend to only smoke maduros but will lean toward some sungrown and sumatras. I recently bought a box of FFPs and they have quickly jumped into my top 5. My top 5 would be 1. Liga privada #9, 2. Padron 80th anniversary maduro, 3. Camacho Triple Maduro, 4. Ashton VSG, 5. Liga Privada FFP. Undercrown, Illusione MJ12 maduro, Alec Bradley Tempus maduro, and Rocky Patel 15th anniversary are hard to leave out but easily in top 10. I like to smoke most maduros from perdomo when I am looking for a great smoke at a low price. What makes up your top 5? Or 10?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state! glad to have you on board!

you want maduro? judging by the entries yesterday, tatuaje's fausto seems awfully popular (and i will be burning one for breakfast myself!). also, for madura and budget, go for the padron thousands. their lower tier is quality, especially if you can sit on the box for a year or more. padron 2000 maduro is always going to have a spot in my stash.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Welcome!

No time to jot down my top 10, but here's a recommendation on a fair priced CBL: Henry Clay.....NOT the JR version, though. Nice, thick, oily wrapper and great spice.

Anyway, welcome :)