What's new

Hello from Austin, TX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I never wrote my intro. :bouncetau

My name is Ryan. I've been smoking cigars off and on since it was legal to me at the age of 18. I got more passionate about it at the end of 2005, buying a small 150ct humidor and stocking it up with some delicious treats to sooth my bad days.

I've had a bit of a lapse in smoking, over the past several months.. just letting my cigars 'age' if anything. This weekend I went and got myself a wine cooler to help keep my temperatures in check, thinking I could fit my humidor in the wine cooler leaving space for my girlfriend to store wine. That didn't work at all. The humi is too wide!

So, now I'm on a mission to get cigar boxes and humidify the whole dang cooler... so it's become a much larger project than I had initially anticipated.. and will ultimately lead me to a large slope of purchases to fill the dang thing up.

Other hobbies include: Brewing Beer(This is on hold as I live in an apartment at the moment) and general tomfoolery on the internet(That's a hobby,right?)

I'm a SysAdmin by trade, but a slacker by heart... they go hand in hand in most cases anyway.

So, that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks for having me on!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard. :waving:

I see you've already discovered the inevitable rule of cigar storage - no matter what humidor you have, it's never large enough.