What's new

Hello from Baghdad, Iraq

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
[/QUOTE] 2 daughters ages 24 and 18. [/QUOTE]

welcome and again thank you for you service. and just to let you know ill be 19 on jan. 7th :wink: Just kidding but really thats my birthday

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! Sweet, we sand dwellers are slowly infiltrating the forum. It's only a matter of time before we.... STRIKE!! RAWRRR!!! :) Sorry, sleep deprivation is a bitch. Seriously though, welcome!

Jose

Trilobyte

Herfing Chief
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Texashammer, as a fellow Brother in Arms, thank you for your service. As for deployments, we don't need your sympathy, your empathy and appreciation is more than enough. We serve our nation with pride and pleasure.

Godspeed! HOOAH!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome Texashammer, as a fellow Brother in Arms, thank you for your service. As for deployments, we don't need your sympathy, your empathy and appreciation is more than enough. We serve our nation with pride and pleasure.

Godspeed! HOOAH!!
You have got to love the Marines. God Bless You All.:riflefire

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hello there texashammer and Trilobyte. As a brother in arms as well I would like to let you guys know about a little thing I benefited from while deployed last. www.opfth.org hook up the soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines if you know any deployed. It's a good thing and I think they're looking for units to adopt.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Welcome and thanks. Let us know if there's anything you need while you're out there.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
And yes, OpFTH is a great thing. Last month my B&M sent off 30 boxes of cigars. Amazing thing they are doing up there.