What's new

Hello from Bahrain

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello all,

I guess it's about time I interduce myself to you guys, since I have been scrolling through the forum for a while now. :waving:

My name is Munther "Moe" from Bahrain. Don't think many of you would have a clue of where that is "persian gulf, saves you from using google earth". I have been smoking cigars on and off for a while but things became serious around 6 months ago and managed to collect quite a decent stash. I am looking forward to becoming an active member at BOTL. :) Hoping to become positive participant in this fantastic forum.

As for my forum baptism, I am lighting up a H.Upmann Magnum 50 :cbig:

Cheers

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ahlan wa sahlan, ya Munther.

You might be surprised what ppl know on this board...

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Bahrain... Manama?....I am a card carrying member of the BH3. Is the Londoner still there? Been awhile since I been there... but been there many times....used to smoke cigars and drink scotch at the Gulf Hotel... and work out at the gym there... great memories. Loved the Friskis and Svettis.. Gulf Air flight attendants....but I digress....
Welcome! :thumbsup:

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't know what to say ! :eyequiver

Thank you all for this great reception.

@ eodcole: sadly yes. But since we only have 2 Seasons (Summer and Winterish Autumn) we get a 6 months worth of outdoors herfs.

@ darisgin: I have to admit that I didn't expect this

@ xddco: What can I say, island life is quite chilled. Soooo, nothing really changed :nodlaugh:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hello all,

I guess it's about time I interduce myself to you guys, since I have been scrolling through the forum for a while now. :waving:

My name is Munther "Moe" from Bahrain. Don't think many of you would have a clue of where that is "persian gulf, saves you from using google earth". I have been smoking cigars on and off for a while but things became serious around 6 months ago and managed to collect quite a decent stash. I am looking forward to becoming an active member at BOTL. :) Hoping to become positive participant in this fantastic forum.

As for my forum baptism, I am lighting up a H.Upmann Magnum 50 :cbig:

Cheers
Welcome aboard, I did a year there back in the early 90's on the Great White Ghost.