What's new

Hello from Big Sky Country...

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome brother! How's the weather up there this time of year? Beautiful avatar by the way

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Lots of rain and still snow on the mountains, but thats is a good thing. Fires last season crippled everything for 6 weeks last year. The occasional ray of sunshine gets us out of the house pretty quick...

And I believe the pic is McDonald Lake in Glacier NP...about 25 minutes from the house with good weather.

Thanks for the welcoming...Appreciate it!

Last edited:

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Thanks all...loving all the great people and info here. It's easy to see how this place can bring brothers from different mothers together over great smokes and liquids.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Howdy from Pittsburgh...

I'm at the foot of the Appalachians. The rockys have to be beautiful

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Again thanks all....finally got a dry spell and a smoke in the backyard with the dogs. It the wife's Bday so I'm just making sure I mind myself. At least while the in laws are around!

BigSkySmoke

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
And yes I have a special love for the Rockies @DRed409 ...we have never lived east of Glacier and I just don't think we could. But a hike along the Appalachian Trail is at the top of my bucket list!

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I love the Rockies. I've experienced them from Co up through Idaho and over in to Montana. Truly majestic, and for me, awe inspiring. We should plan a Rockies herf. I'll fly in!