What's new

Hello from Boiling Springs, SC!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello all, my name is Jeff, I'm 32 years old, and I live in Boiling Springs, SC with my wife Jennifer.

I've smoked cigars here and there since I was a teenager, but I have been an avid daily smoker for the last 6 months or so. My brother-in-law got me into cigars a bit more around November/December of 2012, and I immediately caught the bug, and became enamored with the hobby of collecting, and smoking cigars.

When I first started looking for a forum to talk with other folks who loved cigars as much as I do, I came across the Cigar Geeks forum, and that is the only forum I have been a member of. The owner of my local B&M, and one of his employees (Boiling Springs Wine & Cigars) recommended that I join the BOTL forum. So here I am. They are members here, and I believe they may have other customers that are members of this forum as well.

There are far too many cigars that I enjoy to list them all, but some of my favorites are anything in the Liga Privada line, MUWAT, JDN Antano, Ramon Bueso Genesis, several different Gran Habanos, LADC Mi Amore... yeah, way too many, I can't even decide my favorites, lol.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know those of you whom I do not already know from CG.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hello!! I'm from BS myself and know Kartik and John as well. Enjoy your stay:) Peace......Bryan

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the welcomes.

Yeah Bryan, I've heard Kartik talk about you several times, and I've seen you in the shop a couple times as well. I'm the big bald bearded guy.

I keep trying to talk him into getting a lounge going so we have a local spot to chill at, and herf.

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Yeah I'm trying to help him build his empire by buying as much as I can and a place to go chill would be badass!! We'll definitely see you around bro. And Eddie you know I'm always talked about somewhere lol. Peace......rev

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Jeff,

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

With Eddie and Bryan there you've got a couple of good BOTLs right in your backyard.

BTW, we even talk about Rev here in Minnesota. That boy is WORLD famous!

rev.b

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Rupe that scares me! Lol

......time to run;)

Last edited: