What's new

Hello from Calgary 'eh

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Raol,

Welcome...

I'll be in Banff and Jasper next month. Is there anyplace to buy "reasonably" priced cigars in the area? I've looked on-line and everything I've found is very expensive.

Thanks,

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
Hello and Welcome, I've been in your neck of the woods, Alberta has alot to offer.......Banf Springs ...Lake Louise..... ETC........

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Raol,

Welcome...

I'll be in Banff and Jasper next month. Is there anyplace to buy "reasonably" priced cigars in the area? I've looked on-line and everything I've found is very expensive.

Thanks,
Hello Mike,
Banff and Jasper are cool place to visit any time of year. With regard to the purchase of "reasonably priced cigars", you won't find reasonably priced cigars anywhere in Canada,...... nevermind pricey tourist destinations like B & J.
Maybe you should stop in Calgary, give me a call and pick a few from my stash.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome to the board! Cigars become a strong enough addiction that I'm fairly convinced one cannot be a productive member of society and a cigar smoker at the same time. Maybe someone will prove me wrong.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I was told this is a cool place and that I should stop in and say hi.
My name is Raol from Calgary Alberta Canada 'eh and I am a cigar addict!!
I have been smoking for a few years but have only recently developed an appreciation (addiction) for the finer cigars, mainly Cuban.
I came here with the need to associate with other BOTL to prove to myself that being afflicted I can still live a productive life.
Please help me!!!
Raol
BTW, hello Bobcat from Saskatoon.
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
:welcome: and glad to have you Raol. I am also afflicted with cigars buying and smoking. Make yourself at home and be sure to take some time to read up on things, especially on tops of most sections where things are stickied.