What's new

Hello from Central Florida

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Greetings all:

I just found your site today and am amazed at the wealth of information available. I'm looking forward to many days/weeks/months of reading and digesting it all.

I am a semi-novice cigar lover. It has been off and on through the years, but it hasn't been until just the past couple months that I really have acquired a taste for the differences and the real enjoyment of it all.

I have a local cigar shop in the small town I work owned by a Honduran family...

The son does all the real work, owns and runs the place and has been very influential in my choices of cigars as of late, though his father has simply put me through school on the differences of many.

I have pretty much turned into a Padron-aholic when I can afford it (I love those 1964 Anniversary's) though I have had, tried, and enjoyed so many others including a nice green-leaf wrapper as of late... The tastes and nuances I never thought of before... yummy.

I am also a kretek and pipe smoker so there is plenty to keep me enthused about and refresh the palate for more cigars.

thank you to all the fine hosts who run such a site. I am looking forward to all the reading and reviews I have to catch up on.

Cheers
:welcome:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I have pretty much turned into a Padron-aholic when I can afford it (I love those 1964 Anniversary's) though I have had, tried, and enjoyed so many others including a nice green-leaf wrapper as of late... The tastes and nuances I never thought of before... yummy.
Welcome to Bee Oh Tee EL

The Padrons are really great cigars. And for the money, the maduro 3000 is one of the best smokes out there.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
WELCOME TO BOTL!!!!

I have been away for a while and so many new people are joining our happy home each day. It is great to see you here.:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: