What's new

Hello From Central Florida

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone I wanted to introduce myself and to thank @McFly1985 for getting me started over here. I am working on adding to my newly gifted NewAir cc-300 and aging more sticks than my previous humidor which would only hold about 50 sticks. I look forward to meeting some of you all when you are in orlando and sharing in the enjoyment of the BOTL group.

thanks,
Chris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I wanted to introduce myself and to thank @McFly1985 for getting me started over here. I am working on adding to my newly gifted NewAir cc-300 and aging more sticks than my previous humidor which would only hold about 50 sticks. I look forward to meeting some of you all when you are in orlando and sharing in the enjoyment of the BOTL group.

thanks,
Chris
Welcome!!!! I’m in south Florida and If u ever make it down this way let me know and we can grab a smoke. I’m in Delray but usually spend my in Weston and Boca

Glad to have another new Floridian like myself

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh also, I should have mentioned that I went to school at UCF and lived in Orlando for about 5 years. I luv that town and still visit from time to time and go to Coronas while I’m there

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh also, I should have mentioned that I went to school at UCF and lived in Orlando for about 5 years. I luv that town and still visit from time to time and go to Coronas while I’m there
Very nice I travel a fair amount for work and enjoy checking new cigar shops and lounges out. I will let you know next time I am in South Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome to the madness:smuggrin:

Nice set up, I'd suggest just getting 150 quart marine coolers from here on out.

Last edited: