What's new

Hello From Chandler

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Welcome from Arkansas! I don't know if I trust a man who never lets his house drop below 78 degrees but I'm willing to give you a chance. :)
Lol. You and I can build even greater bond of trust of you help me pay for that electric bill :)

But in all honesty its not bad, that's what tile flooring is for

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Lol. You and I can build even greater bond of trust of you help me pay for that electric bill :)

But in all honesty its not bad, that's what tile flooring is for
I don't think my house has ever been above 70. Haha. You can always put more clothes on if you're cold. But if I'm too hot, I can only take so many clothes off before everyone else is uncomfortable. :)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I don't think my house has ever been above 70. Haha. You can always put more clothes on if you're cold. But if I'm too hot, I can only take so many clothes off before everyone else is uncomfortable. :)
Tell you what, I'm a man of compromise, whenever you're in AZ and come over I'll set the air to 77, but just don't go commando just in case lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from another BOTL in Chandler! As someone pointed out, search for the AZ Herf thread and follow it. Great opp to meet some locals.