What's new

Hello from Charleston SC!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm fairly new to the area but, I've been to Tinderbox, Charlestowne, Kingston, and I think it's called Old Towne in Mount Pleasant. Any suggestions?
Kingston tabacco is a favorite of mine, mostly cause they carry tatuaje. but i live in MT.P so town center tobacco and gifts is where i do most of my shoping. not exactly sure where/ what old towne is?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kingston tabacco is a favorite of mine, mostly cause they carry tatuaje. but i live in MT.P so town center tobacco and gifts is where i do most of my shoping. not exactly sure where/ what old towne is?
Ha! I screwed the name up. I also do most of my shopping at Towne Center. And I live in MT.P too. Is there a better place to smoke than the Charleston area? Beautiful place!

Brian

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ha! I screwed the name up. I also do most of my shopping at Towne Center. And I live in MT.P too. Is there a better place to smoke than the Charleston area? Beautiful place!

Brian
charleston is a great place to smoke, it would be even better if the smoking bans werent in place. fort moultrie beach is the best if there is no wind. oh ive heard some rumors that there might be a cigar shop opening up at the HWY 17 walmart shopping center next to wildwing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swampfox21 said:
charleston is a great place to smoke, it would be even better if the smoking bans werent in place. fort moultrie beach is the best if there is no wind. oh ive heard some rumors that there might be a cigar shop opening up at the HWY 17 walmart shopping center next to wildwing
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure I'm there for the grand opening!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Brian, Greetings from North Carolina my friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys have to have fun with the ban like I do. I smoke my cigars while walking around king and calhoun. I love watching all the hippies get worked up as I spread some culture to them.