What's new

Hello from Charlotte, NC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Ben here, I'm currently a student and cadet at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I was introduced to cigars a couple years ago, by my father. My favorites so far are Por Larranaga (my dad's favorite, my first cigar), Oliva Serie O and V, Liga, and I was given a Man o War Armada that I absolutely loved. I'm a broke college kid, studying mechanical engineering and working to commission as an Infantry Officer. Just picked up an Oliva Serie O Maduro Churchill, so I'm happy for now.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Ben!

:welcome: from Minnesota

Glad that you could join us! :waving:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome for the tip of kentucky, good to have you on board! sounds like a great foundation for a novitiate so far. as for broke college kid, there are plenty of "pimp on a budget" threads floating around. o)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
welcome from Florida!

Hey! Ben here, I'm currently a student and cadet at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I was introduced to cigars a couple years ago, by my father. My favorites so far are Por Larranaga (my dad's favorite, my first cigar), Oliva Serie O and V, Liga, and I was given a Man o War Armada that I absolutely loved. I'm a broke college kid, studying mechanical engineering and working to commission as an Infantry Officer. Just picked up an Oliva Serie O Maduro Churchill, so I'm happy for now.