What's new

Hello from Chicago

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My name is Randy and am from Chicago. I have been smoking cigars for a few years now and recently started to appreciate them more. My brother in law suggested that I join this site and I am amazed about all of the information that is shared between members here. I look forward to many more enjoyable cigars.

I attended the Jonathon Drew event at Tesa Cigar Company recently and had a blast. Were there any other BOTL members there?

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Welcome Randy! You found the right place! I unfortunately live in California so I was unable to attend the DE event, I wanted to get my hands on some Velvet Rats, lol.
Great to have you here brother! Look forward to sharing knowledge!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Randy!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Randy and :welcome: We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Welcome to BOTL, Randy! Another Chicago BOTL... It seems as though we are growing in numbers!

I missed the event at Tesa, but attended the JD event at CdM earlier this year. Where is Chicago are you from? What cigars, other than DE's, do you prefer?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
randy, welcome from the bluegrass state, good to have you on board! looking forward to ookng you up on he n00b sampler in short order o)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for all of the welcoming wishes.

Welcome Randy! You found the right place! I unfortunately live in California so I was unable to attend the DE event, I wanted to get my hands on some Velvet Rats, lol.
Great to have you here brother! Look forward to sharing knowledge!
Missed the Velvet Rats myself, I guess they were gone in twenty minutes. I did pick up a box of Liga Privada No. 9 Robustos and one Feral Pig. As a bonus I was given a nice Drew Estates cutter, DE hat, and 6 or 7 nice Undercrown and Antonia smokes.

Welcome to BOTL, Randy! Another Chicago BOTL... It seems as though we are growing in numbers!

I missed the event at Tesa, but attended the JD event at CdM earlier this year. Where is Chicago are you from? What cigars, other than DE's, do you prefer?
I really like the Padron 1926 no. 9 & 35 they are both a great little smoke, other than that I am still trying new things and figuring out just what I like. The Undercrowns are nice too.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
I really like the Padron 1926 no. 9 & 35 they are both a great little smoke, other than that I am still trying new things and figuring out just what I like. The Undercrowns are nice too.
Perhaps we'll meet up sometime in the near future to discuss options. Again, welcome to BOTL!