What's new

Hello from Chicagoland

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to becoming more active here! Hope everyone had a great weekend and is surviving their Monday.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from STL! If you guys get a herf going, (and can tolerate a Blues fan,) lemme know - I make it up to Chicago from time to time, should be there again in a couple weeks or so for work

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sounds like a mini herf!!!
I'm new to this forum and had to Google herf.lol what would I do without Google.
Yea that sounds good. I don't know many people that smoke cigars so it would be nice to meet a fellow cigar smoker.
I work for a retirement community and there is a guy that lives there who is 96. Smokes 4 cigars a day and he has been schooling me on cigars. He can't afford to smoke cigars that he likes so once in a while I'll surprise him with a special smoke. Today was R&J #3

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm new to this forum and had to Google herf.lol what would I do without Google.
Yea that sounds good. I don't know many people that smoke cigars so it would be nice to meet a fellow cigar smoker.
I work for a retirement community and there is a guy that lives there who is 96. Smokes 4 cigars a day and he has been schooling me on cigars. He can't afford to smoke cigars that he likes so once in a while I'll surprise him with a special smoke. Today was R&J #3
We are long overdue for a Chicago area Herf