What's new

Hello from Connecticut!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Does anyone here know anything about rolling your own cigars? How hard is it, where do you get leaf, etc? I looked for a thread here on the forum concerning this but have not found any. Would love to know where to go to learn more!

Thanks!

Jim Bruton
Connecticut

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to BOTL!

Rolling your own.....I would think it would be best to find a shop by you that rolls their own. It is extremely difficult to roll your own and takes years of practice. Plus it might be pretty tough to get your hands on tobacco.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome. I with Tom on this one. There are shops where they roll them. Of course it would be fun to try and smoke my mistakes. Hey!!!! Thats a million dollar idea. Don't you all steal it. Roll em and Smoke em. A shop where they teach you to roll your own cigars. Oh yea...who's in this with me?

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome, where you form in CT? What retailor you go to? After my expierence today with the one I normally use I'm back to finding a new one or just ordering online.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome. The Big Smoke, by Cigar Afficiando offers a roll your own class, and contest if you pay the bucks for the whole weekend.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! thanks for the warm welcome guys! i am definitely interested in learning to roll my own. if it is too hard, you are right! i can either smoke my mistakes or go back to letting someone else do it. I live near Southbury, CT. I went to a newly opened Smoke Shop in Southbury, near exit 15. Didn't think the owner was too friendly so will probably not go back. Thakns for the leads! I will follow up on them as soon as I get back froM San Francisco. If I am able to get started, I'll begin a new thread and post some pictures. Thanks Again!

Jim
=-)