What's new

Hello from CT

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Figured it's time to step in and say hi. Been lurking for a couple months looking for tips as I upgraded from a few cigars in a mason jar, to setting up an actual humidor. I've gotten some great info so far, looking forward to seeing where this all goes.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Figured it's time to step in and say hi. Been lurking for a couple months looking for tips as I upgraded from a few cigars in a mason jar, to setting up an actual humidor. I've gotten some great info so far, looking forward to seeing where this all goes.
Sup Opie. Remember to take an RH reading in your new humidor before doing anything.
I've see plenty of "help" threads where the guy drowns his new humidor, without even knowing if it needed it in the first place.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Sup Opie. Remember to take an RH reading in your new humidor before doing anything.
I've see plenty of "help" threads where the guy drowns his new humidor, without even knowing if it needed it in the first place.
Thanks ! yes, I seasoned it and then let it sit until it stayed around 70% for a few days. added some cigars, it's been holding steady at 65% for a few weeks now.

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
that's what I'm afraid of. I can already see myself running out of space, lots of bad influences around here!
Just stay away from that island south of Miami and you'll be ok. Once you go cuban you never go back!