What's new

Hello from Cville University in Campbellsville, KY.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For being only twenty years old and feeling as though I had been to every cigar retailer website possible, it's refreshing to find a lively group such as this to discuss the beauty of the majestic leaf.

There are few things in life that I enjoy as much as a good cigar (and few things I hate as much as a skunk). I am, however, a typical college student when it comes to affording things, so my tasting experiences have been rather limited. I have had the opportunity to smoke multiple Cusanos, a few Cohibas, a Partagas, a couple of Romeo y Julietas, and a Montecristo No. 2 (as well as some CHEAP bundled cigars such as Mister B. and Trinidad y Cia). I'm looking forward to getting involved and continuing to expand my knowledge and fill my insatiable appetite for one of the greatest material blessings on earth.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome to BOTL ... :waving:

I know last century when I was 20, my insatiable appetite had nothing to do with cigars ....
Please note that are plenty of good quality / hand made smokes out there that won't break the bank.