What's new

Hello from Dallas/Fort Worth

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The vendors are solid! Benefits and drawbacks of buying online I guess. You don't get that personal touch or the phone call when the special stuff comes in. Thankfully, I've found some ways to get some of the harder to get Fuentes. Not the really special edition stuff, but the Christmas and Fathers Day(well, not this year) stuff.

Thursday sounds good. I'll be playing golf in the morning, so that might be a good topper.
My schedule got changed on me this afternoon. I have to be in Plano at 3P, probably cannot get back to Arlington until 6P or so. I sent you a PM with my cell number.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, from what I understand, you just can't smoke in restaurants; bars are still fine. That doesn't much bother me since I don't smoke in restaurants! The Sherlocks in Dallas is very cigar-friendly. :hearteyes

And yes, I certainly do live in Dallas proper. Our house is on the SE side of White Rock Lake in East/Central Dallas.

Well, welcome to the board! We'll have to all get together sometime....I come to Arlington quite frequently; maybe someday we can all hook up out at the Sherlocks there!

Perhaps we can do that. I work in Addison so a run down the DNT is not an issue either. Let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a ton of fun last night. We'll have to do it again sometime.

Glad you had a good time, yes we will need to do it again. Just holler at me I try to go there a couple of times per week.

Thanks for the info and the stick! Especially the stick! :clap:

We may need to drag some others along with us next time, I have a lot to learn.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, welcome to the board! We'll have to all get together sometime....I come to Arlington quite frequently; maybe someday we can all hook up out at the Sherlocks there!
Ok we had the cigar hook up last night in Arlington, so you and I need to get together in Dallas, heard some great things about you yesterday.

What does your week look like next week?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I carpool everyday with my wife, so it's usually difficult to do things immediately after work....but I believe that thursday she's got some sort of girls night out happy hour thing to go to, so we won't be carpooling that day.

So how does your thursday look?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I carpool everyday with my wife, so it's usually difficult to do things immediately after work....but I believe that thursday she's got some sort of girls night out happy hour thing to go to, so we won't be carpooling that day.

So how does your thursday look?
Don't know yet WIfe is out of town on a business trip with number 2 son, won't be backtill Wed. Let me check with her (you know how bosses can be), It may be here first day back in town.

I'll PM my number