What's new

Hello from Dallas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I live in Dallas, TX. I stopped smoking cigars about 7 years ago, for some reason, and am now picking them back up. I've got a few in a coolador that I haven't taken care of very well for the last few years. Most of the sticks seem ok, just need to be re humidified. I've also started checking out some of the B&M stores in Dallas, and have renewed my online auction addiction. I signed up to look up some guidance on getting my old sticks in shape and info on B&M's and where to smoke in Dallas. I'm originally from Missouri, and while I've been in Dallas for 20 years, I don't even claim to be and adopted Texan; glad to live inside Dallas's blue bubble.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome @JLDallas - I’m a newer guy to cigars, and this site has already been amazingly helpful. Great group of knowledgeable and cool people here. Welcome from Tennessee.

...negotiating a truce with reality.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Welcome from Dallas. B&M wise, Cigar Warehouse at Royal & 75 is my go-to.
Jeff Wilson from CW is a looooongtime friend of mine.

Renegade Cigar
Elite Cigar Cafe
Michaels (Keller location is best)
Blue Smoke in Dallas
Tobacco Road in Arlington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome from East Texas! Check out the Cigars International in the Colony. I share your auction addiction, and am always hunting a good deal. C.I. has good qualities of both B&M and online sources. They have a busy bar/ lounge but they offer alot of the same deals as online and even have a daily buy 5 singles get 1 free deal. Plus a great variety. Happy hunting!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from East Texas! Check out the Cigars International in the Colony. I share your auction addiction, and am always hunting a good deal. C.I. has good qualities of both B&M and online sources. They have a busy bar/ lounge but they offer alot of the same deals as online and even have a daily buy 5 singles get 1 free deal. Plus a great variety. Happy hunting!
Thanks. I was just there Wednesday night. It was kinda the Bass Pro Shop of cigars. Wish I lived closer to it, but I can't complain too much; I'm not far from Blue Smoke and The Ashe.