What's new

Hello From DC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello BOTL,

After a recent trip to the Dominican Republic I decided to get into the cigar scene a bit. Wanted to get a new humidor to start collecting new sticks and checked the options on Amazon. As any typical noob I obviously wanted to show off the stash with a nice window on my box to be set somewhere in my small DC apartment for all my friends to see, but luckily I love to research everything I buy and decided against the $30 top rated box that inevitably would be filled much quicker than anticipated, would leave me wanting more space and probably have a terrible seal. Long hours of forum lurking and scratch and dent searching I found a killer amazon warehouse deal on a NewAir CC-100 wineador for $130 shipped, about half off the original price, and I jumped on the deal immediately. Ever since I have been browsing these forums looking for advice on what to stock her up with, how to properly season the cedar when arriving, what cutter and lighter to get and everything else I could stumble upon during this slow week at work (sorry boss I have literally done nothing all week). Figured I would join officially, especially to see your pictures of the amazing setups everyone has, join in on the awesome trades once I get my stock up a bit and maybe catch up with some fellow DC people for a herf.

TLDR - you guys seem awesome and have helped me so much already without even knowing it, happy to join the community.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Welcome from Gaithersburg MD. I have the CC 100 as well and love it. If you have any questions about wineadors you can find answers here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk