What's new

Hello from Dubai!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Hiten!

:welcome: from Minnesota in the US :waving:

Glad that you decided to join us! My suggestion is to prepare yourself for the slippery slope that is cigars. I bought my first humidor 18 months ago because I had 2 extra cigars and wanted to store them properly. Then I found BOTL and got bit by the cigar bug. Today my "collection" has multiplied to just over 500. It's a wonderful hobby but it can (and will) get away from you a lot faster than you expect.

Rupe :cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Hiten!

:welcome: from Minnesota in the US :waving:

Glad that you decided to join us! My suggestion is to prepare yourself for the slippery slope that is cigars. I bought my first humidor 18 months ago because I had 2 extra cigars and wanted to store them properly. Then I found BOTL and got bit by the cigar bug. Today my "collection" has multiplied to just over 500. It's a wonderful hobby but it can (and will) get away from you a lot faster than you expect.

Rupe :cbig:
Thank you sir!

I too started because I had a couple handy, though after going through the forums, I realized this could be a dangerous road to travel!

My wife wouldn't like me spending on another expensive hobby (photography being the first) :p

Cheers,
Hiten