What's new

Hello From Famous Smokes - BOTL's Newest Site Sponsor!

FamousTLo

Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone! Wanted to stop by and introduce myself as your representative from Famous Smoke Shop! We've just began sponsoring this fine forum (better late than never!) and so I guess that means you'll see an ad for us from time to time as well as having the option to see me post about some of the best deals we offer in the retailer section along with any contests or other cool stuff we do. If you ever have a question about our services, one of our deals, or anything else about our site, you know who to come to. That goes for all of our sites - www.cigarmonster.com, www.cigarauctioneer.com and www.cigaradvisor.com as well as the main site at www.famous-smoke.com.

As for me, I've been smoking cigars and working in the cigar business for over almost 8 years, which probably doesn't sound like much for a lot of you vets but for a young buck like me that's over a quarter of my life! When it comes to personal preference, I tend to lean towards spicy Nicaraguan smokes on the stronger side, but since part of my job is smoking any and every cigar under the sun, I've come to appreciate the different qualities of cigars in any style. I'm always happy to answer cigar questions, and am looking forward to asking some myself - anyone who thinks they know everything about cigars is just plain wrong, there is always more to learn.

Now, I can hear your thoughts as you're reading this. You're thinking "yeah yeah, nice to meet you, blah blah blah cigars, blah blah Famous, so what are you going to do for us?". Well, I'll tell you what I'm going to do for you. In advance of coming here, I worked it out with the powers that be to bestow upon all of you your very own BOTL.org personal across-the-board discount code here at Famous Smokes. This code is just for you, and won't be published elsewhere. The code is "BOTLORG" (without the quotes), and it entitles you to 15% off any purchase over $50, with a small number of brands excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. I'll post the whole list of excluded brands at the end of this post, and please keep in mind that while it looks long, it only represents a very small portion of our entire massive inventory. It's mostly brands from General Cigars and Altadis USA, along with most of the machine-made brands and a couple other premium brands that are restricted. Everything that you don't see posted below is fair game. You can use this code at our main site (www.famous-smoke.com) as well as our awesome magazine www.cigaradvisor.com and on everyone's favorite daily deal site www.cigarmonster.com. As if the deals on the Monster aren't good enough already, now you can score an extra 15%! For all you fans of the auction site, I apologize, but this discount won't work for auction items.

For the disclaimer-type stuff - This discount code is "indefinite". We have no expiration date set, however we do reserve the right to change or cancel it at any time and without notice. We obviously don't expect that to happen, but if you guys buy too much and the Monster goes broke we've gotta cover our butts.

Please let me know if you have questions about this discount code or anything else on our site. Hope you all enjoy, and look out for my posts in the retailer section where I'll be showing off some of our best deals AND giving you guys a bunch of free stuff - starting soon with a contest for a free box of the brand spankin' new Romeo y Julieta House of Capulet you're going to be seeing ads for over the next month or so.

As promised, here is the list of excluded brands:

Al Capone Small
Antonio Y Cleopatra
Artesanos De Tabaqueros
Arturo Fuente Opus X
Avanti
Avo
Avo Domaine
Avo Maduro
Avo Tubos
Avo XO
Backwoods
Black & Mild By Middleton
Blackstone By Swisher
Bolivar
Braniff
CAO America
CAO Assorted
CAO Brazilia
CAO Cameroon
CAO Concert
CAO Criollo
CAO Flathead
CAO Flavours
CAO Gold
CAO Gold Maduro
CAO Gold Vintage
CAO Italia
CAO LX2
CAO MX2
CAO OSA Sol
Cafe Creme
Captain Black
Cheyenne
Cheyenne Heavy Weights
Cheyenne Tip Cigars
Cohiba
Cohiba Black
Cohiba Edicion Diamante
Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
Cohiba Puro Dominicana
Criss Cross Heavy Weights
Criss Cross Pipe Tobacco
Cusano Assorted
Cusano CC
Cusano M1
Cusano MC
Cusano P1
Dannemann
Davidoff Aniversario
Davidoff Assorted
Davidoff Classic Series
Davidoff Colorado Claro
Davidoff Grand Cru Series
Davidoff Limited Edition
Davidoff Maduro
Davidoff Millennium Blend
Davidoff Nicaragua
Davidoff Puro D'Oro
Davidoff Special Series
Davidoff Thousand Series
De Nobili
Djarum Little
Djarum Wood Tip
Don Diego
Don Lino Havana Reserve
Don Mateo
Don Sixto
Don Tomas Clasico
Don Tomas Sun Grown
Dunhill Aged Dominican
Dutch Masters
El Credito
El Producto
El Rico Habano
Excalibur
Excalibur Cameroon
Excalibur Dark Knight
Excalibur Legend By Hoyo
Foundry
Fuente Forbidden X
Gambler Filtered
Garcia Y Vega
Garcia Y Vega 1882
Garcia Y Vega Game
General Cigar Co Samplers
General Cigar Freshness
General Honduran Bundles
Gispert
Good Days Factory Rejects
Good Times Cigarillos
Good Times Double Maestro
Griffin's
GyV Game Cigarillos
H Upmann
H Upmann 1844 Reserve
H Upmann Havoc
H Upmann Legacy
H Upmann Vintage Cameroon
Hav-A-Tampa
Havana Honeys Dominican
Helix
Henry Clay
Hoyo De Monterrey
Hoyo De Tradicion
Hoyo Monterrey Reposado
King Edward
LGC Artesanos Retro
LGC Serie R Black
La Gloria Artesanos Miami
La Gloria Cubana
La Gloria Cubana Serie N
La Gloria Cubana Serie R
La Gloria Rsv Figurados
La Traviata
Las Cabrillas
Lex12
Macanudo 1968
Macanudo Cafe
Macanudo Cru Royale
Macanudo Estate Reserve
Macanudo Gold Label
Macanudo Maduro
Macanudo Vintage '97
Macanudo Vintage 2000
Macanudo Vintage 2006
Monte By Montecristo
Montecristo
Montecristo 75th
Montecristo Classic
Montecristo Desde 1935 CS
Montecristo Epic
Montecristo Platinum
Montecristo Reserva Negra
Montecristo White
Montesino
Montesino Sun Grown
Muniemaker
Muriels
Omar Ortez Originals
Onyx Reserve
Panter Dominican
Parodi
Partagas
Partagas 150 Anniversary
Partagas 1845
Partagas Benji Menendez
Partagas Black Label
Partagas Spanish Rosado
Petri
Phillies
Principes By La Aurora
Punch
Punch Deluxe
Punch Gran Puro
Punch Grand Cru Reserva
Punch Rare Corojo
Punch Upper Cut
Ramrod
Romeo By Romeo Y Julieta
Romeo Club Selection
Romeo Reserva Real
Romeo Reserva Real Maduro
Romeo Reserve Maduro
Romeo Y Julieta 1875
Romeo Y Julieta Habana
Romeo Y Julieta Mini
Romeo Y Julieta Vintage
Saint Luis Rey
Saint Luis Rey Gen 2
Saint Luis Rey Serie G
Sancho Panza
Sancho Panza Dble Maduro
Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte
Santa Fe Filtered
St Luis Rey Serie G Madur
Stonewood
Swisher Sweets
Swisher Sweets Black
Te Amo
Te-Amo Revolution
Tiparillo
Trinidad
Trinidad Club Selection
Trinidad Habana Reserve
Trinidad Paradox
Vega Fina
Villiger
Villiger Export
White Owl

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Welcome aboard! Always good to see a big vendor supporting the board and brotherhood.

Now if we could only work on that whole shipping-to-canada tax free thing.... :inlove: