What's new

Hello from Fresno, California

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Greetings brothers,
I've enjoyed machine mades off & on for last 10 years, and just in the last year got into handmades after getting a herf-a-dor for Christmas. Like lots of folks here I got going with an online site and and introductory deal 50ct Humidor. I have since graduated to a coolidor. My experience so far is mostly the lower end sticks that typically come in the mega-samplers, and have just recently got into some nicer sticks like the My Fathers, Padrons, etc.

I enjoy all strengths & bodies, but smaller sizes suit me better on the full strengths.

My favs so far have been Padron 1964's, My Father Le Bijou, La Herencia Cubana The Core, and CAO Brazilia.

I'm interested in the trade threads going on. I am also interested in junior sized cigars since I have two young children and dont always have the hours required for many of my sticks. There's not that many threads about small cigars so maybe I can contribute some reviews in that area.
20150104_115746.jpg 20150104_115920.jpg

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thx for thr recommendations, they are all new for me except the Papas Fritas which I did enjoy, but thought maybe was a bit pricey for short filler.

I will deff look at the others, thx Brothers

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Welcome from Arkansas! All the recommendations I've liked for short sticks. Guerilla Warfare and baitfish are a tad cheaper than the papas fritas