What's new

Hello from Georgia

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from Texas. Originally from Baltimore, but I am a fan of everything Philly. All differences aside, welcome to the brotherhood. You'll enjoy it.
Originally from Bmore, and not an O's fan? Blasphemy!

Also, another welcome from California.
I'm also a native Marylander, but I planted my roots in SE Georgia. I would love to get back, but it's not in the cards right now.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from the Atlanta Metro area....NW actually around Lake Allatoona. You will like it here with so much to do and read and gain knowledge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BOTLs. Thanks for the warm welcome. By reading the various threads there are many many years of the enjoyment of good cigars. I look forward to the fellowship.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Originally from Bmore, and not an O's fan? Blasphemy!

Also, another welcome from California.
I'm also a native Marylander, but I planted my roots in SE Georgia. I would love to get back, but it's not in the cards right now.
I didn't say I wasn't an O's fan! I have a goonie bird and a phanatic tattooed on my legs lol. My first memory of Major League Baseball was at the Vet watching the Phillies when I was like 7. Granted I go to more O's games than Phillies, but I have a hard time playing favorites. I love both cities.