What's new

Hello from Georgia

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I've finally decided to join - been around the web looking at different forums for a while, but you guys seem active and I'm proud to become part of the family.

New cigar smoker - I smoked many years ago, but really only garbage. Now enjoying trying some mid-range sticks and trying to determine what I actually like. Been happy with my Drew Estate picks and a few Gurkhas so far - always open to suggestions though!

As for me, I'm a proud father of 2 teenagers and married to a fantastic woman. We're new transplants to GA last year. Prior to that I lived in WI for 13 years and CT for my entire life prior to that. Loving the warmer weather - especially this time of year. In my spare time I am a huge dog lover and enjoy cooking/grilling. My other guilty pleasure is premium bourbons, which pair great with my renewed interest in cigars.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Welcome from NC my friend you'll find alot of guys with common interests on here. not a bourbon guy myself but there are a bunch of them hanging around

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm about an hour southwest of Atlanta - are there every any good events in this area?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Long Island, NY! Nice to have you here with us!

Thanks for the welcomes! I'm about an hour southwest of Atlanta - are there every any good events in this area?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
As for events, check under HERF's section I think. I'll have to check back and see since I'm mobile on tapatalk right now. If there's no cigar brand events, usually guys will post some get togethers aka "HERFS" at a local shop or elsewhere.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk