What's new

Hello from Glendale, Az!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello, name is steve. just got into smoking cigars, mostly intrigued by the craftsmanship of these beauties. today i had the chance of enjoying a liga privada #9 which i found absolutely full of great flavor and went well with my coffee.

i joined here to learn lots more and enjoy different brands. i've come to find out that the more reviews and knowledge i gain i can fully enjoy the cigar. also looking to purchase a humidor so im going to need info in getting that set up. anyways i am located in Glendale, AZ. the 2 shops i frequent are fair oaks cigars on northern ave and 101 & churchills cigars on 67th ave and 101. if any AZ guys know of some good shops please let me know. i also need to go check out cigarking in scottsdale, i've heard good things! anyways looking forward to joining the community...

cheers

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Steve --

Welcome to BOTL! If you're looking to meet some fellow cigar enthusiasts, I'd suggest checking out the West Valley Cigar Club on Meetup.com. They have regular get-togethers and often visit stores in the area for events and whatnot. It's a great place to start.

Also, check out my calendar of cigar events in the Phoenix cigar area - that way you can visit some stores and save money while picking up some stogies.

Since you're on the west side of Phoenix, I'd suggest checking out Fine Ash Cigars in Avondale. The owner, Sam Lopez, is a good friend and will definitely take care of you. Likewise, Ambassador Fine Cigars has a Peoria location just south of 75th Ave. & Bell and carries an impressive selection.

I'm sure I'll see you around the Valley sometime -
Patrick

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Welcome, Steve. Glad you've joined us! Lots of great botl out your way, I'm sure meeting up shouldn't be a problem.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Steve!

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Great intro.....Hope you enjoy your time here!

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome Steve. I live out in the West Valley and also happen to work at Cigar King. Anytime you want to get together for a stick, let me know. Always nice to find good brothers to hang out with. Patrick and I have a group we hang out with every Sunday night to smoke cigars and bullshit, it's like our men's group.

MPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Steve! I'm new myself and in the process of sniffing my way around the site. Great info and already rec'd some good recommendations. Enjoy!