What's new

Hello from Glendora CA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a noobie in the world of cigar smoking. I have been interested in the past, I just never pulled the trigger. A good friend of mine suggested I come to this site and become a member. When I was much younger I smoked a couple of Swisher's here and there. Looking forward too experiencing all that cigar smoking has to offer.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hello, I am a noobie in the world of cigar smoking. I have been interested in the past, I just never pulled the trigger. A good friend of mine suggested I come to this site and become a member. When I was much younger I smoked a couple of Swisher's here and there. Looking forward too experiencing all that cigar smoking has to offer.
Hi rob. Welcome

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! So how often do you go to The Donut Man for that strawberry monstrosity? I used to work out there and would pick some up once in a while.

I remember there was a cigar shop across the road from The Hat...last time I was out there was around a decade ago. But welcome, I'm newer as well, and am finding some good info.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! So how often do you go to The Donut Man for that strawberry monstrosity? I used to work out there and would pick some up once in a while.

I remember there was a cigar shop across the road from The Hat...last time I was out there was around a decade ago. But welcome, I'm newer as well, and am finding some good info.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
I actually pass by there all the time. The original owner just sold it too. I know of one shop in downtown glendora. I’ll roll by the Hat and see if the one you mentioned is still there.