What's new

Hello from Hagerstown, MD!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello All,

My name is Stephen or Steve as you as you may have guessed from my user name, I have smoked cigars for about 3 - 4 years vary rarely. Just in that past few months my fascination with cigars has really taken off smoking one a week every weekend and really enjoying the vast selection of types and flavors. Now I have to figure out how to support this obsession, haha. Really looking forward to being involved with this community! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Right place to explore wrong place if you want to in moderation!! These guys are nuts and will push you down the slope! Great group tho and welcome from Detroit

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"Right place to explore wrong place if you want to in moderation!! These guys are nuts and will push you down the slope! Great group tho and welcome from Detroit "

Moderation ... what's that mean? I knew it was gonna be bad, that's why I'm here, hahah. I'm already losing self control ... it's just a matter of time.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome!
Let us know what you like, what you're currently smoking, etc. Hope you enjoy your stay here
Currently I have a thing for Liga Privada (Unico Series), Ramon Bueso - Genesis the Project , Rocky Patel, and CAO. That's just some of the more recent selections.