What's new

Hello from Indiana

GJCigars

Online Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

My name's Joe, I run an online cigar retailer and a Diamond Crown Lounge in Indiana.

Cigars is my passion, IT is my second language, it only seemed inevitable to start an online retailer!

I look forward to adding, as well as taking, some good info to the site!

Best,

Joe

PS: my middle name is legally Batman, so if you ever wonder why I may use batman pics in my profile, etc lol

GJCigars

Online Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Joe. Nice to meet ya. What online retailer do ya run? And what are some of your favourites? :)
First off, I'm a Beta Theta Pi alum, so props to you and the Miami Triad ;)

I run Gilmore & Johnston Cigars
. I started it with my partner in crime who owns a Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge in Indianapolis. Prior to this venture, I built and ran the sites/ecommerce/fanclubs for about half the baseball hall of fame, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Playboy's Girls Next Door, etc so I have a heavy background in the area. We got together and now we're where we stand now!

It's been a rough, but fun, journey so far with no regrets. It's rare when you can combine something that you're great at with something you love.

Feel free to ask any questions, that goes for anyone.

GJCigars

Online Retailer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for favorites...hmm that's tough! I'll list a few, along with my reason. These aren't in any order.

1. Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande
    As far as consistency goes you can't beat Zino, I love the size of this stick and I've yet to have one without a perfect draw. The flavor is mild and reliable.​
  2. Cohiba Magicos
    I have a box of these that's been aged a little over a year and they continue to get better and better. I love the added flavor of the maduro wrapper on these.​
  3. Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 (aged)
    I wish I had enough of these to give to all of you so you could bask in the wonderment of these beauties. Mine have been aged for 8 years now and the plume that has accumulated on these is downright absurd. Amazing draw and the flavor is amongst the best I've had.​
  4. J Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo Belicoso
    If you haven't tried one of these, or the brand itself, go out NOW and pick some up. To me, these were very padron ann. reminiscent. The wrapper is the same as the Isla de Cuba 376 Blend (another great cigar, but JR Cigar's owner bought the rest of the stock so boo on them).​

That's my 'off-the-cuff' list. I'll let you know if I can think of any more! What are your favs?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada Batmaaaannnn
dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada Batmaaaannnn