What's new

Hello from Iraq

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello SSgt Miller and :welcome:. We are glad to have you join us and thank you for your service. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and camaraderie here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hooah, SSgt.! Welcome aboard!

For the sake of coincidence, I recommend Man O War cigars. I think it'd be fitting for, well... men of war. :)

Thank you for your service. It is most precious to me and to these United States.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hooah, SSgt.! Welcome aboard!

For the sake of coincidence, I recommend Man O War cigars. I think it'd be fitting for, well... men of war. :)

Thank you for your service. It is most precious to me and to these United States.
Yesterday I tried one of the Man O War Ruinations in the sampler I bought and it was very enjoyable. I will definitely try some of their other offerings.

Thanks all for the kind words, I enjoy serving and will continue to retirement if they let me. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried some more samples since my last post, Gurkha Park Avenue, Gurkha Cuban Legacy, La Perla Habana Black Pearl, Don Lino Africa and Oliva Nub Maduro are the only things that come to mind.

The Black Pearls were great, and the Don Lino Africa was really surprising in that it was a very strong flavor, but also very good tasting. The Park Avenue was a mild enjoyable smoke.