What's new

Hello from Jersey City, NJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Jersey. My name is Dante, Ive been reading blogs and found everyone is very knowledgeable in the cigars culture. I've been a cigar smoker for about 2 years, I just purchased a Newair CC280E cigar wineador, I would love some info from my fellow BTOL's on how to get it up and running. Looking forward in meeting and chatting with everyone.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have a new air as well.. If you search you'll find way more info than what you need to get it up and running but if you have any extra questions just pm me

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Welcome from the shore!

I have a 18 bottle wineador so can help you out. If you are looking for cheap drawers jusy get the ones from cheaphumidors.com. or of you want to order there's a couple sites but a little pricey and a decent wait (3 months i'd say).

I use kitty litter for humidification. Check out the "wineador 101" thread in the storage section fora little more detail on my set up if you like. I'm on mobile but can try later when I get home

Edit: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/35811-Wine-Cooler-101/page7

Last edited:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Dante and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here. I love my Avallo Accumonitor active humidification system in my Vinotemp.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Welcome... I wonder if I should have gone with a 280 instead of a 180 but Im into it already so guess Ill just have to buy another one .. dern!