What's new

Hello from Kingsport, TN

Kip

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Strawberry Fields is a different place up near Johnson City (see...I told you it was tough to find). Strawberry Plains is down between Knoxville & Sevierville (& a little North). Both could probably be represented by a tiny dot on the map - that is actual size :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
When I first moved to Knoxville.. we lived in a house in Stawberry Plains lol... everyone local understood where I lived (way the hell out in the country).. but I had to do the same thing when trying to explain to anyone living outside of the local area.. I just got used to telling them "Knoxville" :)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol.. Ive lived here for almost 6 years now... and I had never heard of Chuckey until I met you... :)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have been through Strawberry Plains, Strawberry Fields, and Chuckey kind of funny spent the first 18 years of my life there until I joined the military usually people have heard of Bristol but do not know where it is and the first comment or question is asking me about NASCAR racing and how I must be a huge fan to be from there lol. The ones that have not heard of it I always just said Northeast of Knoxville!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Strawberry Fields is a different place up near Johnson City (see...I told you it was tough to find). Strawberry Plains is down between Knoxville & Sevierville (& a little North). Both could probably be represented by a tiny dot on the map - that is actual size :)
My apologies for the confusion. As suggested, maybe I should adopt the NE of Knoxville approach. :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Steve,

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad to have you here....Thanks for stopping by!