What's new

Hello from Knoxville, TN

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just stopping by for an introduction. I am a 23 year old college student just getting into Cigars. I am eager to learn and begin my journey on this slippery slope. Already in trouble with my pallet craving expensive sticks which is bad for a college budget. :nailbiting: So far I have been able to try and have enjoyed a lot of Nicaraguan cigars such as Padron, a lot of the Peppin cigars, and the new world by aj fernandez. Just beginning to try sticks so I have plenty of experimentation to go. I welcome any advice on sticks to try, or any other advice for a new smoker. Hope to meet some of you in chat and maybe get up to the Gatlinburg herf in the future.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Just stopping by for an introduction. I am a 23 year old college student just getting into Cigars. I am eager to learn and begin my journey on this slippery slope. Already in trouble with my pallet craving expensive sticks which is bad for a college budget. :nailbiting: So far I have been able to try and have enjoyed a lot of Nicaraguan cigars such as Padron, a lot of the Peppin cigars, and the new world by aj fernandez. Just beginning to try sticks so I have plenty of experimentation to go. I welcome any advice on sticks to try, or any other advice for a new smoker. Hope to meet some of you in chat and maybe get up to the Gatlinburg herf in the future.
In 2 weeks about 35 board members are getting together over in gatlinburg... Hope you'll join us...

Welcome!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the warm reception. If any of you could direct me or pm me the details on the gatlinburg herf I will try to make it up.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome aboard from IL. I'm actually in Pigeon Forge TN right now on vacation. Beautiful state! Sounds like the gatlinburg event will be epic.