What's new

Hello from Long Island NY

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to say “hi” to everyone.

New to cigars. Joining for more knowledge this forum seems to be the most active and easiest to navigate.

Already browsed around getting a lot of info, Thabks!

Currently smoking a lot of infused but slowly making my way out of that category.

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nassau county here. Southern close to the queens border.
Ahh very nice! I was at the suffolk/nassau border, frequent Matador Cigars in Massapequa Park, currently in “wine country” temporarily until I find a house with my wife.

We’ll have to meet up for a herf one day you’re free. There’s a few of us here that have been wanting to get together.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!

I work in the city so I wanted to stay closer to queens/Manhattan.

I’m down for a herf! I’m a newbie though so don’t judge the choices hahaha.

I’ve been meaning to visit that lounge. I’ve been going to many on the southern side and have been treated nice by all. Current favorite due to selection is “mother’s cigar super store” in valley stream.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Awesome!

I work in the city so I wanted to stay closer to queens/Manhattan.

I’m down for a herf! I’m a newbie though so don’t judge the choices hahaha.

I’ve been meaning to visit that lounge. I’ve been going to many on the southern side and have been treated nice by all. Current favorite due to selection is “mother’s cigar super store” in valley stream.
Ahhh ok. In these parts, you smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Although, we’re not responsible if you fall head first off the cliff into new to you cigars that you might enjoy .

I’ve heard good things about that shop. I think Kelvin @K Williams told me about it when we got together one day?? I’ll gladly drive anywhere hahahaha.

I’ve been a long time Matador’s customer when they first opened Massapequa. I have yet to travel to their original shop in Roslyn. I’ve been to Hauppauge one and really enjoy it there too.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh ok. In these parts, you smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Although, we’re not responsible if you fall head first off the cliff into new to you cigars that you might enjoy .

I’ve heard good things about that shop. I think Kelvin @K Williams told me about it when we got together one day?? I’ll gladly drive anywhere hahahaha.

I’ve been a long time Matador’s customer when they first opened Massapequa. I have yet to travel to their original shop in Roslyn. I’ve been to Hauppauge one and really enjoy it there too.

Cool! I don’t mind heading out to massapequa. Usually free at nights on the weekends.