What's new

Hello from Louisiana

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hello all, my name is johnny. been smoking cigars for a few months now. found this site through numerous google searches looking for answers and tips on storage related topics. lots of great info here, lots of great people too.
a little about myself, I enjoy cigars first and foremost, mainly non Cubans. haven't even tried any Cubans. found out very quickly how slippery and steep the slope is as you guys refer to it. since maybe late march or early april I went from a 10 count humidor to a 400 count wineador, 180 count, 100 count, 50 count humidors, and a tupperdor all currently filled. just enjoyed my first rocky patel vintage 1990 since work got rained out today. I am 32 yrs old, I am a crane operator by trade, I ride motocross, and like horsepower. I have a 1986 c10 and love building and rebuilding engines for it. also I make my own wine from whatever fruits and berries are readily available and free.
I hope to gain some knowledge from this site maybe a learn a few tips and tricks, discover some new smokes, and maybe even share some of my limited experience.
I think that's about it, just wanted to say hey!
Welcome to forum! Bama here