What's new

Hello from Lubbock

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, new smoker here from west Texas, home of the Texas Tech Red Raiders! Father of four great kids, turned 29 last week. I have been smoking cigars on a semi regular basis for about 8 months and I have had lots of pleasure able experiences. The. The other day while lurking I found a post about a guys fav sticks, and realized I have so much to learn. My palate is unrefined so to speak, many of his favorites were those I had tried, and a few members mentioned them being in the "good but not great" category. Thus, I picked up a smoke that kept popping up in other lists, and thought id like to finally join up and share my experience. I am the type to sit back and learn though, the adage that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt seems fitting here. Good to be here.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome from the surface of the sun! I'm sure you will enjoy the brotherhood. No need to sit back and watch though, this is a great group that loves to help a new guy out and answer questions.