What's new

Hello From Malibu, CA

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Was told by my friend of my dad's about this site and thought I would see how it was. I have been smoking cigars for aboutm 3 years. haven't really gotten into much, as I do it mostly with my dad, or if we play poker.

I smoke Romeo Y Juliettas Churchills, Fuente Hemingways and Hoyos. Looking forward to learning more about cigars.

I'm an investment banker and enjoy surfing and most sports.

And my name is Chris!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Gald you finally made it Tadpole. Get your dad to the boards now, since he has nothing else to do. good to have you here. sit back, enjoy and learn from these guys.

Bill

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Gald you finally made it Tadpole. Get your dad to the boards now, since he has nothing else to do. good to have you here. sit back, enjoy and learn from these guys.

Bill
Well since you are a friend of Bill's, there will be a mandatory 1 week quarantine to make sure you aren't contagious. :glassesgr

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well since you are a friend of Bill's, there will be a mandatory 1 week quarantine to make sure you aren't contagious. :glassesgr
Lol that is a good one. Chris' dad and I were partners in a radio car together. He' s a good kid. Just got married and works too much! get ur dad a grandkid already. its been 4 months lol. jk

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Just messin around. Hey Bill, It looks like I'll be smokin and American Stogie on my Breaktime. I should have them by my afternoon break. Thanks again