What's new

Hello From Michigan

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey from MI as well. We all gotta have a Holiday Herf this month!!
Thanks for the welcome! Yes a Michigan smoke out would be nice. Only 3 places I know of to smoke,drink and eat in my area. Our smoking laws keep us isolated but amongst other smokers at least.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome from Wyoming! I just bought a box of RyJ Cazadores and would like to hear your thoughts on sleep time, etc. for them.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Jenuwine in RO, you can smoke and drink. Churchill's is good for all 3, but tres $$$$. Where else???
You nailed them all! Have not been to Jenuwine,but have read good things.
Churchills in Birmingham and West Bloomfield are my smoking spots. Between those 4 places we have a pretty nice selection to choose from. Only cigar I can't find here are the Tatuaje Havana Cazadores.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You nailed them all! Have not been to Jenuwine,but have read good things.
Churchills in Birmingham and West Bloomfield are my smoking spots. Between those 4 places we have a pretty nice selection to choose from. Only cigar I can't find here are the Tatuaje Havana Cazadores.
Haven't seen those. Jenu has great selection of Curivari and Crowned Heads. There right next to Trader Joes so I usually bring my food in. they have the best lounge I've seen.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Welcome from Wyoming! I just bought a box of RyJ Cazadores and would like to hear your thoughts on sleep time, etc. for them.
Hey,thanks for the welcome!
The Cazadores are difficult to judge sometimes. Had my first maybe 10 years ago and it was amazing!
I like fresh cigars. Once they have no ammonia smell,it's on. I have a Feb 14 box that may be sick,only 8 or so months old.Pretty bland after the 1st 5 minutes. Wet packed cigars are strange. The Tatuaje Havana Cazadores are always strong and tasteful right out the box. What is your box date?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Haven't seen those. Jenu has great selection of Curivari and Crowned Heads. There right next to Trader Joes so I usually bring my food in. they have the best lounge I've seen.
The only Tatuaje nobody but me likes in MI,I guess. The Trader Joe's at Woodward & Catalpa? I shop there and never noticed Jenuwine.