What's new

Hello from Nashville!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, all! My name is Nick. I have a beautiful wife, Becky, and three amazing kiddos, Solace, Belle, and Roman. We just moved from Seattle to Nashville about 5 months ago and we just decided we will not be staying in Nashville. This is our first time living in the South and we are not settling in well (long story). So, we are moving to NYC! Way more of our vibe and a place where we hope to thrive. I am a communications and event consultant, a beginner entrepreneur, an artist/tour manager, and I spend a hell of a lot of time on social media. Snapchat, anyone? I love to read, drink coffee, smoke my pipe/cigars, throw dinner parties, go to shows, hang out with people, and build community.

Glad to be here! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey Nick, welcome from Missouri. Bummer that Nashville didn't work out for ya; I've been there a few times and always enjoyed it, and I've met some good people in the South... but hey, different strokes, right? Either way, here's hoping the next move works out for y'all! (y)

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hello, all! My name is Nick. I have a beautiful wife, Becky, and three amazing kiddos, Solace, Belle, and Roman. We just moved from Seattle to Nashville about 5 months ago and we just decided we will not be staying in Nashville. This is our first time living in the South and we are not settling in well (long story). So, we are moving to NYC! Way more of our vibe and a place where we hope to thrive. I am a communications and event consultant, a beginner entrepreneur, an artist/tour manager, and I spend a hell of a lot of time on social media. Snapchat, anyone? I love to read, drink coffee, smoke my pipe/cigars, throw dinner parties, go to shows, hang out with people, and build community.

Glad to be here! I look forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome I to am from N.J. now spending time in Crossville Tennesse, I totally understand going back best of luck