What's new

Hello from NH

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wanted to take a minute and introduce myself here to the fellow B/SOTL. My names Jacob and I live in Concord NH. I've been actively smoking cigars for about a year now while actively storing and collecting for 6 months. As for what I like to smoke the range varies way to much for me to narrow down to much but I do tend to enjoy upper medium to full strength most of the time. Some things that I have smoked:
Artuo Fuente Hemmingway line
Brick House
San Lotano
DC Julius Ceaser
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor
Cohiba Red dot and Black
5 Vegas
My Uzi Weighs A Ton
Undercrown
Liga Privada T52
7-20-4
... To name a few.
A little more about me im 29 with a one year old son Tiberius. Ive been with my wife better part of 12 years (married for 3 1/2). I currently am training for my future job with Multhi-Kitchens LLC where we design and supply cabinetry for large multi-unit projects. My other hobbies include PC games along the lines of SC, Diablo, WoW, GW2, MW3/B. Ops 2, BF3, Farcry 3 and so on. A mild interest in first gen RX-7's which I own two of.

So enough about me I look forward to getting to know many if not all of you and sharing atleast one passion of our lives.

Sincerely,
Jacob

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Rasch thank you for the welcome. Hows the weather out on the east coast-ish. Hopefully been warmin up as well as here.

Thanks for the Welcome Cody it sure looks like a good place with what ive been perusing thus far. Hopefully a better good : troll ration than another forum Ive been on for a couple months.

Greetings to you jpasser4. Hope they dont get that nasty tax hike through on your leaf that Ive heard about a bit in the news. Not sure if its just a cigarette tax or tobacco tax but I know NH is starting up its legislative war machine on tobacco again.

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thank you for all the welcomes. Yea the cars are fun for sure although the people who remove the rotary to put in a piston engine negate the soul of what they are. Not that Ive every doubted the strange personality or soul that machines can seem to take on but these two cars are probably the two biggest and purest illustration I have had of it thus far. Ive got an 85 GSL-SE that was my first that I do adore. Amazing little care being that its almost as old as me yet starts without effort and keeps me comfy for a days drive despite me being 6'2" 300#. Then theres the second one I inherited thats 83 GSL that could care less wtf I want it would rather be dead in a boneyard since its owner passed away.

223643_261171100569535_1832233_n.jpg

a bit of an old pic but the red is the 85 and beige...silver.. still not sure what to call the color tbh is the 83

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Jacob

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Love the RX-7s!!! I was sad to see that Mazda stopped making the rotary last year :crytears:

Glad that you decided to join us!!!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Jacob and :welcome: from Chattanooga, Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.