What's new

Hello from NH!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Name is Dave. Live in southern NH. Been into cigars for about 3 years now alot more within the last year or so. I have been to my local B&M shop and have been doing lots of research and buying/trying different sorts of cigars... Im into the medium to full cigars, but I smoke a wide variety and I'm always looking for that next good smoke. Some of my favorites are anything by 7-20-4 prob my all time favorite cigar. then there's My Father, Drew Estate, Fuente, Tatuaje Punch i could go on and on but you get my drift. I enjoy the relaxation it brings sitting outside pairing it with a nice beverage.
Looking forward to learning more and continuing my education on here!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota

You NH brothers do love your 7-20-4's eh? What's not to love I guess. Just snagged a box of lanceros myself. Have had the Churchill and it was good, but nothing like the lance. Welcome!

KK33

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What's up Dave?!?! It about time you join this great place!

I have known Dave since we were very young kids. He is a great friend and should fit in here great! Glad to have you on board.

Here is some advice, before posting a question about a cutter and or a lighter and especially MOLD do yourself a favor and dig through some of the old threads.
Enjoy brother

Heath

Heath

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota

You NH brothers do love your 7-20-4's eh? What's not to love I guess. Just snagged a box of lanceros myself. Have had the Churchill and it was good, but nothing like the lance. Welcome!

KK33
Hahaha yeah we are loyal to our local B&M

Heath

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota

KK33

Heath
Well that is awesome and patriotic. Wish we rolled something as quality as 7-20-4's here in ND. The only thing that gets rolled here are poor saps looking for a good time in a bar in Williston or vehicles on Hwy 2 when the first snowfall hits.

KK33

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome to BOTL
from North Dakota

KK33

Heath
Well that is awesome and patriotic. Wish we rolled something as quality as 7-20-4's here in ND. The only thing that gets rolled here are poor saps looking for a good time in a bar in Williston or vehicles on Hwy 2 when the first snowfall hits.

KK33
Ahahahaha nice that happens here to. It's amazing how many people forget how to drive in the snow after 6 months.

A lot of people in New Hampshire take for granted what we have for B&M's around here. After reading how far some of the people on here need to travel just to get to a B&M is crazy. And some shops don't even have a lounge or a decent selection never a full liquor license. I am thankful for what I have and enjoy visiting.

Heath