What's new

Hello from NJ but currently in the Box!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Currently deployed and been puffing since '03, (1st deployment). Got turned on to cigars due to their relaxing and social nature. Met a lot of great ppl this way and wantedto join this forum to meet many more. Been on the site quite a bit and finally decided to join. Honestly the Random question was kickin my arse, I was all over the place and mispelling the answer, not the brightest light on the block, but hey you live and you learn.

My fist cigar was a RyJ Romeo No.1 and I mainly smoked on deployments so i was only puffing CC's but with in the last couple years I have ventured out and have experienced sticks from all over. My current favorites are Obsidans, Fuente best sellers, Ave Maria, and LP T52. I like bargain sticks and really don't have too much experience with the premiums and HTF, but i have found a host of online retailers that support us and have some on the way so I'll be posting my opinion when me and the guys fire them up.

Well til later on

PuffinBajan
(Sheldon)

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Sheldon and :welcome: Thank you for your service to our country and to help keep us safe. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome from Canada Sheldon. You will love the ppl and the information that you will learn here a lot of great ppl and a lot of ppl willing to help.

Cheers,
JM

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello and welcome from NJ! Where in NJ are you from? When you return, you'll have to let me take you out for a smoke!

For the record, some might consider the T52 a HTF! ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome, and your support. We wouldnt be able to do what we do with out every one back home supporting us. I look forward to learning as sharing insight. I'm already learning alot from you guys...

MattSRoss,

Im currently stationed at Ft. Bragg, but Lindenwold/Clementon is home, originally from the shore (EHT). Ill be home in a few weeks on block leave, once i get out of this looney bin.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
MattSRoss,

Im currently stationed at Ft. Bragg, but Lindenwold/Clementon is home, originally from the shore (EHT). Ill be home in a few weeks on block leave, once i get out of this looney bin.
Ahh, you're way South. I'm originally from the REAL Jersey Shore! ;) Seriously, I grew up in Monmouth County and recently moved up to Union County to be closer to work. Keep in touch - we'll catch up.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Sheldon!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Thank you for your service :usaflag: Stay safe!