What's new

Hello from NJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have lurked here at BOTL on occasion, and have finally decided to become a member. I have been smoking cigars on and off for about 3-4 years now. I am not a frequent cigar smoker, maybe once a month, so I probably won't be the most active member either. I have enjoyed Arturo Fuente and Padron. I have tried Tatuaje and My Father once each, and would like to try both of them more, as they were quite good. I also want to try Illusione, Oliva, and probably plenty of others. I have a Liga Privada T-52 and a Fuente Opus X Perfection #5 waiting for me to try in my recently purchased humidor, along with some regular Fuentes and Padrons. Hope to enjoy this forum!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Glad you decided to become a member!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! Forgot to mention when I said I want to try more Tatuaje and My Father... no local stores sell them! And I don't smoke enough to justify ordering online. Another thing I want to try is a lancero. Thanks everybody!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! Forgot to mention when I said I want to try more Tatuaje and My Father... no local stores sell them! And I don't smoke enough to justify ordering online. Another thing I want to try is a lancero. Thanks everybody!
Where are you from in NJ?