What's new

HELLO FROM NJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow BOTL,
I am a Nurse Practitioner from NJ. The world is in a frenzy due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
My moto - "I'm here for a good time, not a long time." So I take it day by day and try to smoke as many cigars as I can between shifts until store shelves restock their toilet paper and hand sanitizers.
I have been a cigar smoker for many years, however am partial to Cuban cigars.
I recently purchased a newair humidor so have begun my quest of trying to stock it with boxes of Cuban and Nicaraguan cigars.
My favorite Non-Cuban cigar: 1926 Padron No. 9 - Natural
My favorite Cuban cigar: Cohiba Behike 54 (purchased a stick while at a destination wedding in Jamaica in 2016 and was amazed despite the crazy price tag. Have blown threw 2 boxes since!).

I have only ever owned desktop humidors I have been unable to purchase boxes of cigars.
Since getting my new humidor I have purchased boxes of RyJ Short and Wide Churchills, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial, Partagas Serie D No.4, Partagas Serie E. No. 2, and Jose Piedra Conservas.
I also have a box of Oliva Serie V Melanio Robustos, Alec Bradley Project 40 06.52, Rocky Patel The Edge Connecticut Robustos, Punch Signature Robustos, and Padron 1926 No. 9 - Natural.

I am a big baseball and boxing fan.
I have learned a great deal from reading several posts on this page and hope to continue learning as time goes on.
If anyone has any suggestions feel free!