What's new

Hello from North Georgia

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add. Recent move from FL to GA, and adjusting to the new locale. Retired welder, Navy Vet, Dad and Paw Paw of two. It’s nice to have time for a good smoke after a long day and I‘m here to absorb your knowledge! This is a great resource for all of us, especially a noob like me. I enjoy a Romeo, Cohiba and a Rocky Patel. I was recently offered a Punch Grand Cru, that was a very good smoke. It’s good to be here - Tig

Growley Monster

Proud Creator of the Imperfecto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add. Recent move from FL to GA, and adjusting to the new locale. Retired welder, Navy Vet, Dad and Paw Paw of two. It’s nice to have time for a good smoke after a long day and I‘m here to absorb your knowledge! This is a great resource for all of us, especially a noob like me. I enjoy a Romeo, Cohiba and a Rocky Patel. I was recently offered a Punch Grand Cru, that was a very good smoke. It’s good to be here - Tig
From another noob to the forum, welcome! If you like the Honduran Punch Grand Crus, you will probalby also like the Honduran Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliburs. Give the Fuente 858 a try, if you like mid size cigars. A bit stronger than the Dominican Romeos, though. The 858 is one of the better IMHO ones that is widely available for a reasonable price. I don't buy cigars any more, though, since I started rolling my own.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From another noob to the forum, welcome! If you like the Honduran Punch Grand Crus, you will probalby also like the Honduran Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliburs. Give the Fuente 858 a try, if you like mid size cigars. A bit stronger than the Dominican Romeos, though. The 858 is one of the better IMHO ones that is widely available for a reasonable price. I don't buy cigars any more, though, since I started rolling my own.
Thanks for the welcome and recommendations. Rolling your own is an impressive talent!