What's new

Hello from Northern Colorado!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this wonderful place. It's nice to find a few others that enjoy the leaf as much as I do. Looking forward to listening to some of the more 'cured' members on the BB.

Had a wonderful chance to go down the Honduras and visit the operations of Rocky Patel. What an AWESOME 4 days. As a cigar lover, to see the process from seed to box was something I thought I would never get the chance to experience. If you ever get this chance... TAKE IT. Once in a life time for sure.

I also hope to have a cigar shop of my own up and running my May of next year. Currently finishing up my business plan and hope to secure funding by Mid Feb.

Thank you for allowing me to join you. I look forward to meeting you all at one point in time!!!

Semper Fi and pass the VSG's!!!

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard. Good luck with the new business adventure.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! I go to UNC in Greeley. I go to Havana Manor every chance I get! Tom was telling me all about your guys' trip, and it sounded awesome! I've still gotta drop in and see the new Manor. Haven't had a chance yet. Cool that another CO guy is on here now!

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! I go to UNC in Greeley. I go to Havana Manor every chance I get! Tom was telling me all about your guys' trip, and it sounded awesome! I've still gotta drop in and see the new Manor. Haven't had a chance yet. Cool that another CO guy is on here now!

TYLER
Outstanding! You should have the chance to visit Havana Manor Greeley around April/May of next year!!!

Mike is having an event this Friday, 3 to 6, if you get the chance, stop on by. I will be catering the food.

Nice to meet you, Brothers!!! :assaultri

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Awesome! I thought Greeley had a tight air ban, tho? Like no smoking indoors at all? It will be great to have a lounge a little closer by! I'll see if I can make it out there this Friday.

TYLER